Your colour scheme is an important part of design and can have a powerful effect on how our home makes us feel.
Choosing your colour scheme is something many people struggle with – there is so much choice!
Often the images we use for inspiration are from different climates to our own.
Bright shades only look good in sunny locations.
Countries with dull light have different requirements.
Points to remember :-
1. Avoid bright white – it is cold , stark and surgical
2. Keep your palette simple.
3. Create a focal point in a contrast colour for character.
4. Painting a window wall a dark colour can be dramatic.
5. Take note of wood work colours – white is not always the answer .
6. Shelves can be much more interesting in a contrast colour or with a background wall contrast colour.
7. Think out of the box !
Get help with your home – ask for a quote